Holland K. Smith / Hunter Hendrickson / Troy Cartwright
to 7 PM
508 Park Avenue , Dallas, TX
Blues music will again fill the air at the historic 508 Park Ave. building on Saturday, March 23. The free, all-ages Music @ 508 Park will feature guitarists Holland K. Smith, Hunter Hendrickson and Troy Cartwright delivering upbeat country music along with blues riffs and solos at the south side of 508 Park in the community garden, just east of The Stewpot. Gates open at 4 p.m. and the concert will conclude with an "All Star" jam by 7 p.m. Bring your own chair and a picnic.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Green Room: $3 Domestics, $3 Wells, $3 WInes, $5 select appetizers
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $3.50 margaritas, $4 wells
- St. Pete's Dancing Marlin: $2.50 domestics / $3.50 wells / $1 off wines
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Club Dada: $1 wells
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy