Holland K. Smith / Hunter Hendrickson / Troy Cartwright
March 23, 2013
to 7 PM
508 Park Avenue , Dallas, TX
Blues music will again fill the air at the historic 508 Park Ave. building on Saturday, March 23. The free, all-ages Music @ 508 Park will feature guitarists Holland K. Smith, Hunter Hendrickson and Troy Cartwright delivering upbeat country music along with blues riffs and solos at the south side of 508 Park in the community garden, just east of The Stewpot. Gates open at 4 p.m. and the concert will conclude with an "All Star" jam by 7 p.m. Bring your own chair and a picnic.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- City Tavern: $2 Mimosas and $4 Bloody Marys
- Adair's Saloon: Dom./Prem. cans - $2.50/$3, Dom./Prem. drafts - $2.50/$4, Dom./Prem. pitchers - $8/$11, Wells - $3
- Absinthe Lounge: $2 drafts, $3 wells, $4 calls, $5 martinis
- Angry Dog: $2.50 domestics, $3.50 premium beers, $3 wine and $2.50 wells
- Theater reviews: Anglophiles, especially, will love Less Than Kind at Theatre Three
- Review: Don't miss brunch at Kitchen LTO in Trinity Groves
- Before Miley's Dallas concert: She promises "every show is going to be different"
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April