Holland K. Smith / Hunter Hendrickson / Troy Cartwright
to 7 PM
508 Park Avenue , Dallas, TX
Blues music will again fill the air at the historic 508 Park Ave. building on Saturday, March 23. The free, all-ages Music @ 508 Park will feature guitarists Holland K. Smith, Hunter Hendrickson and Troy Cartwright delivering upbeat country music along with blues riffs and solos at the south side of 508 Park in the community garden, just east of The Stewpot. Gates open at 4 p.m. and the concert will conclude with an "All Star" jam by 7 p.m. Bring your own chair and a picnic.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- One Eyed Penguin: $5 any flavor of Three Olives brand vodka
- One Eyed Penguin: $5 Enchanted Rock Bloody Marys / $5 Penguin Piss
- Cadillac Bar: $1 off beer, wells and margaritas
- Lee Harvey's: $2.50 domestics and wells
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million