Texas Festival of Colors
to 7 PM
20400 Hackberry Creek Park Road , Frisco, TX
$5 - $8
Holi is a spring festival celebrated by Hindus, and one of the notable ways of marking it is people throwing brightly colored powder at one another. VJ Entertainment and FunAsia are putting on a celebration featuring free colors (while supplies last), live performances, vendor booths and food.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Photos: Hindu celebration of spring, Holi, brought hundreds to colorful party
- Oak Point, Lakewood Village, Little Elm ISD cancel school board elections
- Little Elm artist inspires tattoo shops around the world
- Video: Thousands of Texas teachers start school year without jobs
- Completion of Little Elm bridge repair means better traffic flow