Texas Festival of Colors
to 7 PM
20400 Hackberry Creek Park Road , Frisco, TX
$5 - $8
Holi is a spring festival celebrated by Hindus, and one of the notable ways of marking it is people throwing brightly colored powder at one another. VJ Entertainment and FunAsia are putting on a celebration featuring free colors (while supplies last), live performances, vendor booths and food.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Little Elm welcomes new Calloway's Nursery
- Wake boarding company opens Little Elm location on July 6
- Photos: North Texans catch some air at Little Elm's new wakeboarding park
- Photos: Hindu celebration of spring, Holi, brought hundreds to colorful party
- Oak Point, Lakewood Village, Little Elm ISD cancel school board elections