Dallas Wind Symphony: Bad to the Bone
2301 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
$19 - $49
Experience heavy metal of the brass variety as trombone rock star Joe Alessi brings his killer chops to the Meyerson stage. Also featuring Mary Preston and the Lay Family Concert Organ.
Sonoran Desert Holiday - Ron Nelson
The Alcotts - Charles Ives
Harvest - John Mackey
American Salute - Morton Gould
Bolivar! - Eric Cook
Epiphanies - Ron Nelson
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Dallas Wind Symphony (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- Frankie's Sports Bar and Grill: $3 well drinks
- Hully & Mo Restaurant & Tap Room (Closed): $2 off cocktails and wine / $2.50 domestic bottles / $3.50 imports / $3 wells
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
See more events classified as:
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: