Dallas Wind Symphony: Bad to the Bone
2301 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
$19 - $49
Experience heavy metal of the brass variety as trombone rock star Joe Alessi brings his killer chops to the Meyerson stage. Also featuring Mary Preston and the Lay Family Concert Organ.
Sonoran Desert Holiday - Ron Nelson
The Alcotts - Charles Ives
Harvest - John Mackey
American Salute - Morton Gould
Bolivar! - Eric Cook
Epiphanies - Ron Nelson
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Dallas Wind Symphony (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
- Place at Perry's: 1/2 off wines by the glass, $2 bottled beer, $4 draft, $8 martini
- Dream Cafe: Half off all European bottle wines
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $$2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- Stoneleigh P: $2.75 drafts, $3.50 wells
- The Ginger Man: pint night - buy featured beer, keep the glass
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy