Dallas Wind Symphony: Bad to the Bone
March 26, 2013
2301 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
$19 - $49
Experience heavy metal of the brass variety as trombone rock star Joe Alessi brings his killer chops to the Meyerson stage. Also featuring Mary Preston and the Lay Family Concert Organ.
Sonoran Desert Holiday - Ron Nelson
The Alcotts - Charles Ives
Harvest - John Mackey
American Salute - Morton Gould
Bolivar! - Eric Cook
Epiphanies - Ron Nelson
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Dallas Wind Symphony (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- Adair's Saloon: Texas Tuesday - all Texas cans and liquor $3
- Vino 100: Half price wine by the glass
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
See more events classified as:
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July