Dallas Chamber Symphony with the Wyeth String Quartet
March 26, 2013
2520 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
$15 - $38
Michael Shih, concertmaster of the Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra, leads the acclaimed Wyeth String Quartet in their City Performance Hall debut, performing works by Beethoven and Schumann as well as Dallas-native Christopher Theofanidis. Hear the evocative sounds of his “Visions and Miracles” performed with graceful precision by one of North Texas’ most esteemed Quartets.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- Vino 100: Half price wine by the glass
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Boxwood T & G: $1 off drafts, $5 featured wine, $5 featured craft cocktails, and $5 featured small plates
- Ten Sports Grill: $15 domestic beer buckets / $3 bloody mary / $2 mimosa
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger