Dallas Chamber Symphony with the Wyeth String Quartet
March 26, 2013
2520 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
$15 - $38
Michael Shih, concertmaster of the Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra, leads the acclaimed Wyeth String Quartet in their City Performance Hall debut, performing works by Beethoven and Schumann as well as Dallas-native Christopher Theofanidis. Hear the evocative sounds of his “Visions and Miracles” performed with graceful precision by one of North Texas’ most esteemed Quartets.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Boxwood T & G: $1 off drafts, $5 featured wine, $5 featured craft cocktails, and $5 featured small plates
- Conspiracy Bar: $4 selected shots, $6.50 mojitos
- St. Pete's Dancing Marlin: $2.50 domestics / $3.50 wells / $1 off wines
- Jake's Old Fashioned Hamburgers: $2 domestic bottles, $2 cosmos and appletinis, $3 calls, $3 schooners
- Adair's Saloon: Dom./Prem. cans - $2.50/$3, Dom./Prem. drafts - $2.50/$4, Dom./Prem. pitchers - $8/$11, Wells - $3
See more events classified as:
- Theater reviews: Anglophiles, especially, will love Less Than Kind at Theatre Three
- Review: Don't miss brunch at Kitchen LTO in Trinity Groves
- Before Miley's Dallas concert: She promises "every show is going to be different"
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April