Dallas Chamber Symphony with the Wyeth String Quartet
2520 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
$15 - $38
Michael Shih, concertmaster of the Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra, leads the acclaimed Wyeth String Quartet in their City Performance Hall debut, performing works by Beethoven and Schumann as well as Dallas-native Christopher Theofanidis. Hear the evocative sounds of his “Visions and Miracles” performed with graceful precision by one of North Texas’ most esteemed Quartets.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Adair's Saloon: $6 pitchers, $1.75 singles, $2.25 cans
- Hully & Mo Restaurant & Tap Room (Closed): $2 off cocktails and wine / $2.50 domestic bottles / $3.50 imports / $3 wells
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- The Idle Rich Pub: $1 off all drafts, house drinks, wells, and calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Uptown Bar & Grill: $3 domestics / $4 imports / $4 drafts / $4 wells / $5 calls / $5 jager
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre