Easter in the Park 2013
March 31, 2013
to 5 PM
3400 Turtle Creek Blvd. , Dallas, TX
Come join us for music, food, friends, drinks, and man's best friend.
10:00 AM - Park Opens (remember, no glass containers)
11:00 AM - Pooch Parade and Bonnet Contest Registrations Open
12:00 PM - Adoptable Pooch Parade followed by Judged Pooch Parade
02:00 PM - Live Entertainment Starts
05:00 PM - Food & Beverage Ends (please clean up after yourselves)
Pooch Parade registration will be located by the statue and available on-site only. Registration is $10 for the first category and $5 for each after. Categories are: small dog, medium dog, large dog, owner-look-alike, and best overall.
Admission is free. $25 to reserve a space on the lawn. Click here to reserve a space.
This event happens rain or shine.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Bread Winners Cafe and Bakery: $1 off all wine, beer and cocktails
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood (Dallas): $5 Margaritas, $5 Mojitos, $5 Martinis, $5 select wines, $1 off all drinks
- Christies Sports Bar: $2.75 domestics, $3.25 wells / free buffet
- Steel Restaurant and Lounge: $5 featured cocktails, discounts on draft beers and featured wine
- The Mining Company: $1 Jell-O shots, $1 shot tubes, $2.75 domestic draft pints, $4.25 select Long Island Ice Teas, $4.25 well drinks, $4.25 domestic longnecks, $5 premium beers
See more events classified as:
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Dude. Granada books Big Lebowski's Jeff Bridges for concert in April
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers