Bike MS: Sam’s Club Round-Up Ride
Start at Frisco’s Dr. Pepper Ballpark, enjoy an overnight stop at Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth, and return for a raceway finish. Monies raised benefit the National MS Society -- helping fund vital programs and research. Participation fee increases as the ride approaches; $300 minimum pledge required.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Rugby House Pub: $2.50 domestics, half-price fish and chips
- Gloria's: $4 house margaritas, $3 domestic beer, $4 mojitos, $4 sangria, $3.50 imports, $4 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $5 Meltdowns
- Fortuna Grill: $3 wine
- Social 121: $2.50 domestic beer, $3.50 draft and import beer, $4 mixed drinks (well brands), $5 house wine by the glass, $6 mixed drinks (premium brands), $8 martinis
- Blue Mesa Grill: $2.25 draft beer, $4 wells, $4 large blue margaritas, $4 mojitos, $4 martinis, $4 house wine, $4 sangria blue swirl, $4 sangria
- UPDATED: Pan-Latin restaurant called Mexican Sugar in Plano is open
- UPDATED: DFW's second East Hampton Sandwich Co. to open at Shops at Legacy November 6
- Frisco High School adds auditorium and gym courts in $20 million renovation
- Kendra Scott to open boutique at Shops at Legacy in Plano
- Cirque Musica launches with two shows in Frisco on June 22