Kentucky Derby Day
1000 Lone Star Parkway , Grand Prairie, TX
$3 - $28
Join Lone Star Park for the 139th running of the Kentucky Derby to watch and wager on the first leg of the Triple Crown. Customers in attendance can enter the Kentucky Derby Best Hat Contest for a chance to win one of two $500 grand prizes or one of three “Honorable Mention” prizes. Contestants must be age 18 or over and present in the Saddling Paddock by 3 p.m. to be considered. There will be a live music performance by Big Mouth on the Courtyard of Champions Stage from Noon to 4 p.m. Kids can enjoy bounce houses, pony rides, and a petting zoo in the Family Fun Park.
On Saturdays, the first live race at 1:35 p.m. General Admission is $5 per person, $3 kids 4-12, free for kids 3 and younger. Clubhouse Admission is $8 per person and includes general admission. Box Seats are $13 to $32 per seat. Silks Dining seating is $14 to $22 in advance. Walk-up seating is $8, plus $8 Club House admission. A $12.50 food and beverage is required of each guest. The Silks Buffet is available for $28.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Photos: In DFW show, Backstreet Boys take themselves way too seriously
- 11 ridiculous photos of the Backstreet Boys, just before their Dallas show
- So You Think You Can Dance tour waltzes through North Texas November 9
- Concert review: Monkees took crowds back to the glory days at Verizon
- Deck the halls with Donny & Marie this Christmas in North Texas