Jockeys and Juleps
Kentucky Derby party
to 6 PM
2929 North Henderson Avenue , Dallas, TX
Don your best race-day attire and head to Sissy’s Southern Kitchen & Bar on Saturday, May 4th for the second annual Jockeys & Juleps party.
Celebrate the South’s great race with Sissy’s Mint Julep, Kentucky Punch, Presbyterian Bourbon Press and Alabama Sunset for just $7. The Red Carpet Special and Kentucky Derby will play on the big screen behind the bar from 3 to 6 p.m., and a special prize will be given to the best Derby outfit in the house.
Reservations for the party are not necessary—just stop on by. To stay for dinner, reservations are encouraged and can be made by calling 214.827.9900.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Travel expert Rick Steves makes trip to Dallas in December
- Dallas Wind Symphony performs the music of Downton Abbey