Tasty Run 5K and Fun Run
4970 Addison Circle Drive , Addison, TX
$15 - $35
Are your taste buds up for a challenge? If so, join us for the 1st Annual Tasty Run located at and coinciding with Taste Addison 2013. The Tasty Run will feature a 5K and Fun Run with Tasting Stations of top Addison restaurants along the route. Bite-size samples will keep runners satisfied and entertained as they race through the streets of Addison. Individuals, teams, and costumes welcome. Restaurant booths along the course will have a Best Theme competition, and the winner will be announced during the Awards Ceremony.
Pricing for 5K at 8:30 a.m.:
$30 Adult Registration (through 5/11)
$15 Youth Registration (Ages 12 and Under) (through 5/16)
$35 Adult Late Registration (5/11 through 5/16)
Pricing for Fun Run at 8 a.m.:
$15 Registration (through 5/16)
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Twin Peaks: $1 off draft beers and wells
- The Quarter Bar & Grill: $2.25 wells / $3 house wine / $3 frozen margaritas / $4 meltdowns / $2 domestic pint
- Social House: $3 wells, half-price specialty cocktails, half-price crown and downs, $1 dollar off any draft beer, $2 off any wine by the glass, $3 off any entrees, half-price select appetizers, half-price pizzas
- Dream Cafe: 1/2 off beer and wine
- Sherlock's Pub: $2.25 wells, $2.25 select domestic drafts, $2.75 house wine, $8 select domestic pitchers, $9 Shiner and Michelob Ultra pitchers
- Theater review: Locally written Sons of Bennett is an ambitious, but flawed, effort
- Will the Andersons put their $1.5 million estate on the market after a high-profile split?
- No game: Dallas has the second lowest amount of sex in the U.S.
- Theater review: The Futility of Hope could be a landmark play if it took itself more seriously
- First look: New Dallas cinema seriously upgrades dinner-and-a-movie