Trinity River Wind Festival 2013
May 18, 2013
to 5 PM
Commerce Street and South Riverfront Boulevard , Dallas, TX
Take your kites to this family-friendly event that celebrates the wide-open spaces along the Trinity River in the heart of Dallas. You can see Japanese kite makers and wind-driven fun in action at the show’s kite arena. Frisbee dogs, music, a bird exhibit, an animal exhibit from Dallas Zoo Outreach, street artists, bounce houses, clowns, face painting, and food trucks will add to the day’s festivities. Free kites will be offered, while available, by NRG.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas
- RJ Mexican Cuisine: $4.00 Margaritas
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $$2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- T.G.I. Friday's: $2 Red Stripes
- Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse: $2 drafts and $2.50 wine
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas