Trinity River Wind Festival 2013
May 18, 2013
to 5 PM
Commerce Street and South Riverfront Boulevard , Dallas, TX
Take your kites to this family-friendly event that celebrates the wide-open spaces along the Trinity River in the heart of Dallas. You can see Japanese kite makers and wind-driven fun in action at the show’s kite arena. Frisbee dogs, music, a bird exhibit, an animal exhibit from Dallas Zoo Outreach, street artists, bounce houses, clowns, face painting, and food trucks will add to the day’s festivities. Free kites will be offered, while available, by NRG.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- City Tavern: $3 Cold Cordials
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics / $7 "Waddle with a Sailor"
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- One Eyed Penguin: $5 any flavor of Three Olives brand vodka
- Gator's Croc & Roc: $2.75 domestic drafts, $2 off frozen drinks / 1/2 price appetizers at the bar
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- See new Toadies documentary Monday at the Kessler