Trinity River Wind Festival 2013
to 5 PM
Commerce Street and South Riverfront Boulevard , Dallas, TX
Take your kites to this family-friendly event that celebrates the wide-open spaces along the Trinity River in the heart of Dallas. You can see Japanese kite makers and wind-driven fun in action at the show’s kite arena. Frisbee dogs, music, a bird exhibit, an animal exhibit from Dallas Zoo Outreach, street artists, bounce houses, clowns, face painting, and food trucks will add to the day’s festivities. Free kites will be offered, while available, by NRG.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day