Taste Addison 2013
to 5 PM
4970 Addison Circle Drive , Addison, TX
$5 - $15
You’ll find food, celebrity-chef demos, music, carnival rides, midway games and more during this three-day festival. More than 70 Addison restaurants will offer samples of their menus at reduced prices. This year’s musical headliners are Blue October, Turnpike Troubadours, Reckless Kelly, Breaking Southwest and Tim Urban. The fest also features wine-tasting seminars and children’s entertainment. Runners can also access restaurant samples at tasting stations during the May 18 Tasty Run, a 5K and fun run.
$5-$15. Free for children 3 and under.
The Tasty Run 5K and Fun Run is Saturday morning. Registration for the Tasty Run 5K and fun run, available online, is $30-$40, $15 for ages 12 and under.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Blue Goose Cantina: $2.25 domestic bottle beer, $3.25 import bottle beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 house lime flavor margarita, $1 off everything else, $7.95 enchilada night
- The Mucky Duck: $3 wells, $3 drafts, half-price appetizers
- Twin Peaks: $1 off draft beers and wells
- T.G.I. Friday's: $1 off wells, $2 drafts
- Buffalo Wild Wings: $3 tall Domestics, $3 Absolute Vodka drinks, $3 Captain Morgan drinks, $3 Jack Daniels drinks, $4 tall Imports, $5 tall Craft Beers, $3 Select Appetizers
- Photos: Eating was no challenge at Taste Addison 2013
- Weekend warrior: 7 North Texas festivals to hit May 17-19
- Enjoy your weekend eats on a stick at Taste Addison 2013
- Pegasus Picks: Fun things to do in DFW May 16-19
- Photos: Eateries create off-the-menu street food for preliminary Taste Addison competition
- Photos: Vintage aircraft wowed families at Cavanaugh Flight Museum's Fall Fly Days
- Casting call: GSN's American Bible Challenge seeks holy braniacs
- Theater review: WTT's Red Hot Patriot sizzles with wit and wisdom
- Eat your way through Addison Oktoberfest 2013 with this food guide
- Polka Dot Bakery in Addison offers sweets, lunch, and wine