Taste Addison 2013
May 19, 2013
to 5 PM
4970 Addison Circle Drive , Addison, TX
$5 - $15
You’ll find food, celebrity-chef demos, music, carnival rides, midway games and more during this three-day festival. More than 70 Addison restaurants will offer samples of their menus at reduced prices. This year’s musical headliners are Blue October, Turnpike Troubadours, Reckless Kelly, Breaking Southwest and Tim Urban. The fest also features wine-tasting seminars and children’s entertainment. Runners can also access restaurant samples at tasting stations during the May 18 Tasty Run, a 5K and fun run.
$5-$15. Free for children 3 and under.
The Tasty Run 5K and Fun Run is Saturday morning. Registration for the Tasty Run 5K and fun run, available online, is $30-$40, $15 for ages 12 and under.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Uncle Julio's: $4.50 swirl margaritas, $2.25 domestic bottles, $2.50 import bottles, $4 margaritas, $1.25 off tequila
- Blue Mesa Grill: $2.25 draft beer, $4 wells, $4 large blue margaritas, $4 mojitos, $4 martinis, $4 house wine, $4 sangria blue swirl, $4 sangria
- Houlihan's: Half-price wine by the bottle
- Arthur's Prime Steaks and Seafood: $4 house wines; $1 off wells, calls, and premiums
- SoHo Food and Jazz: $3.25 domestics / $4.25 wells / $4.50 house wines / $5 SoHo house martinis
- Watch the Academy Awards in style in Dallas
- Cheesy Italian restaurant springs up near the Galleria
- Photos: $900,000 beauty near Tony Romo's house up for grabs
- Review: For a fun night of theatre, Tom Sawyer is a must-see
- Theater review: Isaac’s Eye examines mortality through the perspective of a genius