Susan Wittig Albert
May 19, 2013
to 3 PM
901 Conover Drive , Grand Prairie, TX
Texas mystery author Susan Wittig Albert appears at the Grand Prairie Main Library to speak and sign books. Susan is most known for her China Bayles mysteries, but has also developed mystery series about Beatrix Potter, Victorian sleuths Kate & Charles Sheridan, and the Darling Dahlias, members of a garden club in 1930s Alabama.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
See more events classified as:
- Big European concert makes its U.S. debut with stop in Grand Prairie
- Theater review: Dreamgirls in Grand Prairie has potential, but isn't a dream
- Concert review: Demi Lovato shares struggles in intimate hometown show
- Pegasus Music Festival features emo-heavy lineup: Brand New and Cold War Kids
- Photos: In DFW show, Backstreet Boys take themselves way too seriously