2013 Brew Run
May 19, 2013
Our 2nd Annual 1.1 Mile Beer Run will kick off Brew Riot once again. The race starts at 3:30pm on Sunday, May 19, at Nova Restaurant and the course proceeds down 7th Street with stops at The Kessler Theater and Bolsa before an exciting finish in the Bishop Arts District.
At each stop, runners will drink an 8 ounce beer before running to the next stop. The added bonus of participating in the 1.1 Mile Beer Run is that the runners will not have to wait in line in Bishop Arts for the ticket line. Runners get first tastes once Brew Riot begins.
The cost to sample the beers at Brew Riot is $20, and the cost to participate in the 1.1 Mile Beer Run (which includes your admission to Brew Riot) is $35. Beer Mile finishers also receive a 1.1 sticker so you can brag about your athletic accomplishment to your friends and family.
There is no on-site registration for the Beer Run. You must register in advance and have paid your fee.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Bite City Grill expected to open in Fort Worth's West Seventh district this month
- See new Toadies documentary Monday at the Kessler
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Review: Kessler Cookie Company will keep you coming back for more
- Bruce Springsteen will play massive, free show in Dallas on Final Four weekend