2013 Brew Run
Our 2nd Annual 1.1 Mile Beer Run will kick off Brew Riot once again. The race starts at 3:30pm on Sunday, May 19, at Nova Restaurant and the course proceeds down 7th Street with stops at The Kessler Theater and Bolsa before an exciting finish in the Bishop Arts District.
At each stop, runners will drink an 8 ounce beer before running to the next stop. The added bonus of participating in the 1.1 Mile Beer Run is that the runners will not have to wait in line in Bishop Arts for the ticket line. Runners get first tastes once Brew Riot begins.
The cost to sample the beers at Brew Riot is $20, and the cost to participate in the 1.1 Mile Beer Run (which includes your admission to Brew Riot) is $35. Beer Mile finishers also receive a 1.1 sticker so you can brag about your athletic accomplishment to your friends and family.
There is no on-site registration for the Beer Run. You must register in advance and have paid your fee.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Review: Taco Wagon's renovation yields sincere "north of the border" style
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day
- Photos: Dallas' first taco and beer festival was a delicious addition
- Review: Untapped Festival brews a near-perfect day of indie beer and music