Timothy Beardson - Stumbling Giant: The Threat to China’s Future
May 20, 2013
to 1 PM
500 Crescent Court , Dallas, TX
$50 - $60
One of Hong Kong’s most successful entrepreneurs and the founder of the largest independent investment bank in the Far East, Timothy Beardson brings insight, intelligence, and extensive experience to offer a window into this rapidly changing region that wields worldwide influence.
In his new book, a nuanced, first-hand look at China, STUMBLING GIANT: The Threat to China’s Future (Yale University Press; Spring 2013), Beardson boldly counters the widely held predictions of the country’s near-certain rise to global supremacy.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July