Living Plaza Returns
to 2 PM
1500 Marilla Street , Dallas, TX
We're back for our third season of Living Plaza. This year we're moving to nights and weekends, but we thought we'd have one last LP like we used to on Wednesday during lunch. Come on out and join us on the plaza. We'll invite food trucks, set out tables and chairs, have a little music in the background and fun and games.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day