Living Plaza Returns
May 22, 2013
to 2 PM
1500 Marilla St. , Dallas, TX
We're back for our third season of Living Plaza. This year we're moving to nights and weekends, but we thought we'd have one last LP like we used to on Wednesday during lunch. Come on out and join us on the plaza. We'll invite food trucks, set out tables and chairs, have a little music in the background and fun and games.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas
- RJ Mexican Cuisine: $4.00 Margaritas
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $$2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- T.G.I. Friday's: $2 Red Stripes
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics / $3 select canned beers / $3 Firefly
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling