Duvel Pint Night
2101 Greenville Avenue , Dallas, TX
Every Thursday night is Pint Night at The Libertine Bar! Buy the featured beer and keep the cool logo glass. Only while stocks last, so be sure to get in at 6 p.m.
Style: Single-fermented, cold-filtered, and on draft with an ABV of 6.8%
Taste: Dry and crisp with mild yeasty citrus notes. More hops on the plate than in the nose. The beer is carefully balanced so that hops play off equally with malt and citrus. Intentionally not heavy or complex.
Appearance: Golden-blonde, fine soft carbonation, large head with good retention. The beer is transparent with no residual yeast. Lively and enticing carbonation and typical Belgian head. Aroma: Subtle citrus notes, and gentle herbal, green hoppiness.
Mouthfeel: Light on the tongue, smooth, bright and alive. Young, crisp beer taste.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Travel expert Rick Steves makes trip to Dallas in December