Duvel Pint Night
May 23, 2013
2101 Greenville Avenue , Dallas, TX
Every Thursday night is Pint Night at The Libertine Bar! Buy the featured beer and keep the cool logo glass. Only while stocks last, so be sure to get in at 6 p.m.
Style: Single-fermented, cold-filtered, and on draft with an ABV of 6.8%
Taste: Dry and crisp with mild yeasty citrus notes. More hops on the plate than in the nose. The beer is carefully balanced so that hops play off equally with malt and citrus. Intentionally not heavy or complex.
Appearance: Golden-blonde, fine soft carbonation, large head with good retention. The beer is transparent with no residual yeast. Lively and enticing carbonation and typical Belgian head. Aroma: Subtle citrus notes, and gentle herbal, green hoppiness.
Mouthfeel: Light on the tongue, smooth, bright and alive. Young, crisp beer taste.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Grape: $2 select beers / $3 premium wells / 1/2 price wines by the glass
- The Dubliner: $1 off drafts, domestic bottles, and well and call liquors
- The Blue Goose Cantina: $2.25 domestic bottle beer, $3.25 import bottle beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 house lime flavor margarita, $1 off everything else
- Vickery Park: $1 off domestics, drafts and wells
- Sushi Axiom (Closed): drink specials and ½ price appetizers, ½ price rolls
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger