Music Road Records’ Third Thursdays
May 23, 2013
to 10 PM
Woodall Rodgers Freeway and North Olive Street , Dallas, TX
Music Road Records presents Third Thursdays, a series to celebrate the best in singer-songwriters. The series starts on May 23 with Garrett Lebeau and continues June 20, July 18, August 15, September 19, and October 17.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Boxwood T & G: $1 off drafts, $5 featured wine, $5 featured craft cocktails, and $5 featured small plates
- Cadillac Bar: $1 off beer, wells and margaritas
- Dream Cafe: Half off South American wines
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- Conspiracy Bar: $4 selected shots, $6.50 mojitos
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger