2013 Van Cliburn International Piano Competition - Preliminary Round
May 24, 2013
Every four years, thirty of the finest young pianists in the world come to Fort Worth to compete for the opportunity to achieve their utmost dream: to become a performing artist on the world stage.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Paddy Red's Irish Pub: $3 wells, $2.75 pints, $5 pitchers, $3.25 Long Islands
- Ferre Ristorante & Bar: $3 drafts, $3 wells, $5 house wine
- Jake's Hamburgers: $3 calls / $2 domestic bottles / $3 schooners / $2 cosmos & appletinis
- Scat Jazz Lounge: $2.50 Texas beers, $2.50 domestic beers, $3.50 wells, $5 house martinis, $5 specialty martinis
- Embargo: $2 domestics, $2.50 wells, $3 margaritas, $5.75 mojis
See more events classified as:
- Review: Dedicated hopheads braved the cold at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally