Sundance Square Plaza Opening Celebration
to 10 PM
East 3rd Street and Main Street , Fort Worth, TX
Join us for the Opening Celebration of the highly anticipated Sundance Square Plaza, Friday, November 1st through Sunday November 3rd. Come and go during this weekend celebration from 9:30 am – 10:00 pm each day. Enjoy music and fun while taking in the new sights of the 36-foot Teflon umbrellas and the 216 jet water feature. See the wave wall and enjoy new dining from new restaurants such as: Del Frisco's Grille, Taco Diner, Bird Cafe and the newly redesigned and relocated Starbucks. This 55,000 square foot space, bookended by two new beautiful buildings: The Westbrook and the Commerce Building.
Information submitted by a PegNews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Reata: $1 off wells / $1 off longnecks / $3 margaritas
- Ojos Locos Sports Cantina: $1.95 domestic draft pints, half-price margaritas and mojitos, $1 off bottled cerveza, $2 off 60oz Balones, $5 off 100oz Balones
- Ferre Ristorante & Bar: $3 drafts, $3 wells, $5 house wine
- Jake's Hamburgers: $3 calls / $2 domestic bottles / $3 schooners / $2 cosmos & appletinis
- Paddy Red's Irish Pub: $3 wells, $2.75 pints, $5 pitchers, $3.25 Long Islands
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- Chef Tim Love: Despite Lonesome Dove fire, "we will reopen stronger"