November 4, 2013
1001 Performance Place , Grand Prairie, TX
$37.50 - $47.50
Cataclysmic destruction. Surprising survival. In this new live stage performance, Radiolab turns its gaze to the topic of endings, both blazingly fast and agonizingly slow. With their signature blend of storytelling, science, and music, hosts Jad Abumrad and Robert Krulwich romp through hundreds of millions of years of history to arrive at the end, again and again. We've got a raucous bunch of comedians joining the party, with a different one for each show, including: Reggie Watts, Patton Oswalt, Simon Amstell, Ophira Eisenberg and Kurt Braunohler. With a cinematic live score created before your eyes by On Fillmore and Noveller, the evening will be a thought- provoking and laughter-inducing dance on the grave of our inevitable demise.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Big European concert makes its U.S. debut with stop in Grand Prairie
- Theater review: Dreamgirls in Grand Prairie has potential, but isn't a dream
- Concert review: Demi Lovato shares struggles in intimate hometown show
- Pegasus Music Festival features emo-heavy lineup: Brand New and Cold War Kids
- Photos: In DFW show, Backstreet Boys take themselves way too seriously