Home for the Holidays
November 15, 2013
to 10:30 PM
5220 Village Creek Drive , Plano, TX
Claudia Larson is a single mom just fired from her job as an art restorer due to budget cuts. She flies home for Thanksgiving with her parents, Adele and Henry, while her only child Kitt decides to stay home and spend the holiday with her boyfriend (informing Claudia that she intends to have sex with her boyfriend for the first time). The family gathering also includes Claudia's resentful, conservative sister, Joanne, her stuffy banker brother-in-law Walter and their two spoiled children, Claudia's gay brother Tommy and his new friend Leo, along with eccentric Aunt Gladys. Claudia doesn't understand why Leo is there, as Tommy has been in a long term relationship with Jack. It's a hectic, argument-filled Thanksgiving, with a surprise for Claudia going home.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- North Texas' second Dee Lincoln burger bar to open in Plano this April
- UPDATED: Italian restaurant Battuto is looking for a new chef
- Plano resident sues neighbor for hosting synagogue services in his house
- Photos: $900,000 beauty near Tony Romo's house up for grabs
- Lanny Wadkins’ Preston Trails home sold at auction for $1,725,000