Live and Let Strip - A Burlesque Tribute to “007”
November 15, 2013
to 11 PM
3636 Turtle Creek Boulevard , Dallas, TX
$27 - $42
This show stars Scarlett James, founder of the Montreal Burlesque Festival. Also featured is Lada Nikolska, Charlotte Treuse, Lady Divina, Ruby Joule, Blaze The Red Rose Of Texas, and others.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Baboush: $5 signature sexy drinks
- The Mining Company: $1 Jell-O shots, $1 shot tubes, $2.75 domestic draft pints, $4.25 select Long Island Ice Teas, $4.25 well drinks, $4.25 domestic longnecks, $5 premium beers
- Vino 100: Half price wine by the glass
- Two Corks and a Bottle: Half-price glasses of wine (except sparkling)
- Manny's Uptown Tex-Mex Restaurante: $4.25 house margaritas / $2.75 domestics / $3 imports
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger