Holiday Celebration in the Park
November 23, 2013
to 6 PM
Woodall Rodgers Freeway and North Olive Street , Dallas, TX
Klyde Warren Park will host its annual holiday event on Nov. 23.
12 – 5 p.m.:
Photos with Santa and Mrs. Claus
Build Your City! with Dallas Center for Architecture
Rudolph Photo Booth on a Stick with AT&T Performing Arts Center
Chess with University of Texas at Dallas
Disney FROZEN activities
Face painting and balloon artists
12 – 1:30 p.m.: Park Cities Dance
1 – 2 p.m.: Secret Life of Pigeons with the Trinity River Audubon Center
1:30 – 2 p.m.: Journey Student Choir
2:30 – 3:30 p.m.: Open Classical DFW
3:30 – 4 p.m.: Arts District Chorale
4:30 – 6 p.m.: Music from Day One Band
6 p.m.: Tree lighting. A performance from the Christmas Celebration Children’s Choir (Dallas Symphony Orchestra) will immediately follow the tree lighting.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- Gui Restaurant and Bar: $3 beer and you-call-its, $5 signature martinis and house wines / hot and cold sake specials
- Social House: $1 dollar off any draft beer, $1 dollar off wells, $2 off any wine by the glass, half-off Crown and Downs, half-off select appetizers, half-off all pizzas
- Jake's Old Fashioned Hamburgers: $2 domestic bottles, $2 cosmos and appletinis, $3 calls, $3 schooners
- Place at Perry's: 1/2 off wines by the glass, $2 bottled beer, $4 draft, $8 martini
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger