Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
November 30, 2013
UPDATE: The following shows have been canceled - 7:30 p.m. Friday, Dec. 6; 7:30 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 7; and 5 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 8. (The 2 p.m. shows on Saturday and Sunday have not been canceled.)
Rudolph, the most famous reindeer of all, soars off the screen and onto the stage of the historic Majestic Theatre. Wishing Star Productions brings to life this faithful adaptation of the classic holiday story. Rudolph and his friends, Hermey the Elf and Yukon Cornelius, team up to help Santa save Christmas in a holly-jolly musical adventure for theater-goers of all ages! Gather the family together to experience this once-a-year event, where incredible costumes and amazing puppetry bring all of the iconic characters to life.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- Saint Ann Restaurant & Bar: half-price bottles of wine priced $50 or less
- Reno's Chop Shop Saloon: $3.50 wells, $2.00-$3.00 Domestics & more
- The Mason Bar: $3 Draughts, $4 Calls, $5 House Wine and Champagne, half-price burgers and share plates
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July