Orquesta Buena Vista Social Club
525 Commerce Street , Fort Worth, TX
$27.50 - $82.50
The Buena Vista Social Club's only studio album, produced by Ry Cooder in 1997, achieved instant success. Featuring a specially assembled group of veteran Cuban musicians and further propelled by Wim Wenders' acclaimed film and later by a series of international tours and albums by many of the featured musicians, Buena Vista Social Club became a phenomenon.
Now, the 13-piece Orquesta Buena Vista Social Club, featuring a number of Buena Vista Social Club alumni, returns to the world's stages.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Taverna: $3 Well Drinks, Draught Beer, Bellini, House Red & White Win
- T&P Tavern: $3 you-call-its (Crown and Down)
- T&P Tavern: $2 domestic bottles, $2.75 wells, $4 select wines
- Mambo's Tapas Cantina: $2 wells / $2.50 calls / $4 Crown & Down / $2 domestic cans / $2.50 domestic bottles / $3.50 import bottles
- Ferre Ristorante & Bar: $3 drafts, $3 wells, $5 house wine
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- Chef Tim Love: Despite Lonesome Dove fire, "we will reopen stronger"