2013 Lebanese Food Festival
October 4, 2013
to 11 PM
719 University Place , Lewisville, TX
The 18th annual festival includes live music, folk dancing, a children's play area, a Lebanese market, and food such as tabouli, hummus, kabob, falafel, and baklava.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Lewisville resident learned a unique skill during Marine service — liquor distillation
- Theater review: Superior Donuts in Lewisville is smart and consistent
- Flower Mound boy admitted to sending bomb threat
- Dogs rescued from burning Flower Mound house
- Cobra Brewing Co. opened in Lewisville December 21