2013 Lebanese Food Festival
to 11 PM
719 University Place , Lewisville, TX
The 18th annual festival includes live music, folk dancing, a children's play area, a Lebanese market, and food such as tabouli, hummus, kabob, falafel, and baklava.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Country artists Casey Donahew and Randy Rogers to headline Lewisville Western Days
- Tamale eating competition returns to Lewisville's Western Days festival
- "Freedom Writer" Darrius Garrett will sign memoir in Lewisville
- Theater review: Solo actress Sherry Etzel shines through her Bad Dates
- Homegrown suds will flow from Lewisville when Cobra Brewing opens in October