2013 Cottonwood Art Fall Festival
to 7 PM
300 South Cottonwood Drive , Richardson, TX
Located in scenic Cottonwood Park in Richardson, this prestigious art show has been a part of Richardson life for over 40 years. Admission is free. Cottonwood Art Festival is a juried show. Jurors will select over 240 artists to exhibit their museum-quality work at the festival. The artists compete in 14 categories: 2D Mixed Media, 3D Mixed Media, Ceramics, Digital, Drawings/Pastels, Fiber, Glass, Jewelry, Leather, Metalwork, Painting, Photography, Sculpture and Wood. All works are museum-quality. There’s something for everyone at the festival. Families can visit ArtStop, Cottonwood Art Festival’s hands-on, interactive children's area offering arts, crafts and activities for children of all ages. Although admission to the festival is free, some ArtStop activities require 1-4 tickets at $1 each, available at the event. Food and drink are available.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Photos: Animal House moviegoers pull out paddles during Alamo Drafthouse showing
- Eat your way through Addison Oktoberfest 2013 with this food guide
- Theater review: Richardson Theatre Center presents well-performed Witness for the Prosecution
- Nom nom nom: Nammi opens permanent restaurant inside Valley View
- Photos: Peep the Alamo Drafthouse menu, plus see pics of the interior