Old Time Music Jam
to 4:30 PM
1515 South Harwood Street , Dallas, TX
This twice monthly jam has their home base in Browder Springs Hall. Folks gather 'round to play old time tunes, a sort of acoustic, fiddle-infused precursor to bluegrass and country.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- St. Pete's Dancing Marlin: $2.50 domestics / $3.50 wells / $1 off wines
- Dallas Comedy House: $3 Wells, $3 Domestics, $4 Wine
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- City Tavern: $2 domestic drafts, $3 wells / 1/2 off appetizers
- Adair's Saloon: $2.50 wells
See more events classified as:
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day