Patio Sessions: Bravo, Max / Eric Harvey of Spoon
in Sammons Park
to 7:30 PM
2403 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
Local food trucks will be on site from 4 p.m. – 8 p.m. for concessions for purchase, and visitors are also welcome to bring their own food. The only alcoholic beverages permitted will be those purchased at the Center’s concessions stands.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Ten Sports Grill: $2.50 domestics / $2.50 wells / $1 off premium drafts / $2.50 frozen drinks / $3 calls
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Hoffbrau Steaks: $2 beer on tap
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy