The Eagles (SOLD OUT)
2500 Victory Avenue , Dallas, TX
$49.50 - $179.50
The Eagles have added a concert in Dallas, Texas to the “History of the Eagles” tour. The iconic band will perform at the American Airlines Center on Friday, October 11, 2013 and tickets go on sale to the general public beginning Saturday, June 15 at 10 AM.
UPDATE: Tickets for the October 11 show are sold out. The band added a second date, October 12. Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. June 22. More information here.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- Sfuzzi: $4 you-call-its, half-price pizza
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
See more events classified as:
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day