Farmers Market Harvest Fair
to 1 PM
120 West Main Street , Grand Prairie, TX
The Grand Prairie Farmers Market features fall foods Saturday, Oct. 5, from 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. From squash to zucchini, pumpkins to beans, breads to salsas, the finest in fall fare will be offered.
The Grand Prairie Farmers Market sells locally grown fruits and vegetables, meats, cheeses, wines, tamales, candles, soaps and much more. The market is open every Saturday, March to December, from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
For more information about the Farmers Market, call 972-237-4599 or visit www.gptx.org/farmersmarket.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
See more events classified as:
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day