benefiting North Texas Food Bank
to 2 AM
2847 North Henderson Avenue , Dallas, TX
Our annual pumpkin carving to raise money for a local charity will be from Wednesday, October 16th until Halloween night. For $10 you get a pumpkin, a carving kit and a free pint of Guinness, Smithwicks or Black & Tan. The Old Monk matches your $10. Last year we raised $9,220 for North Texas Food Bank.
Carvings available Mondays thru Thursdays 3pm-close and Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays open-9pm.
We will take a photo of your pumpkin and post it on our Facebook page where you and your friends can vote for this year's best. A $75 gift card for first place, a $50 gift card for 2nd place and $25 for third.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Komali: $2 mimosas / $5 premium bloody marys / $5 margaritas
- The Dubliner: $1 off drafts, domestic bottles, and well and call liquors
- Knox Street Pub and Grill: $1.50 PBR pints / $3 drafts / $3 wells / $3 domestic bottles
- Billiard Bar: $2 all drinks & beer
- Chuy's: $2.75 domestic beers, $3.95 house margaritas, $7.50 house Texas martinis
- Concert review: Meyerson transformed into Bourbon Street with Preservation Hall Band's Christmas show
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park