Bike to City Hall Day
October 23, 2013
1902 Main St. , Dallas, TX
We’re rallying the cycling community to show our continued support of Council and Staff for the recently installed bike lanes and sharrows as well as those coming on-line soon. The ride will begin at Main Street Garden at 8 a.m. and end at City Hall at 8:30 a.m. for a press conference that will wrap up by 9 a.m.
The Oak Cliff group will leave Oddfellows at 7:30 a.m. Bike Friendly Design District leaves Ascension Coffee at 7:30 a.m. Dallas Bike Works crew leaving at 7:30 a.m.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling