Bike to City Hall Day
1902 Main Street , Dallas, TX
We’re rallying the cycling community to show our continued support of Council and Staff for the recently installed bike lanes and sharrows as well as those coming on-line soon. The ride will begin at Main Street Garden at 8 a.m. and end at City Hall at 8:30 a.m. for a press conference that will wrap up by 9 a.m.
The Oak Cliff group will leave Oddfellows at 7:30 a.m. Bike Friendly Design District leaves Ascension Coffee at 7:30 a.m. Dallas Bike Works crew leaving at 7:30 a.m.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day