Dallas Symphony Orchestra: Hitchcock!
Spend a symphonic night at the movies with the Dallas Symphony performing stirring music from Hollywood's Golden Age with dazzling scenes from North by Northwest, Dial M for Murder, To Catch a Thief and other exciting films by legendary director Alfred Hitchcock playing on a large screen above the stage.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Dallas Symphony Orchestra (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- TePheJez (Closed): changes weekly
- Jake's Old Fashioned Hamburgers: $2 domestic bottles, $2 cosmos and appletinis, $3 calls, $3 schooners
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Ten Sports Grill: $3 top ten martinis / $2 mimosas / $2.50 frozen margaritas
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre