2013 Dallas Chocolate Conference and Festival
to 4 PM
15650 Addison Road , Addison, TX
$5 - $60
The Chocolate Festival is a room of wall-to-wall chocolate where attendees can choose to sample chocolates from over fifteen chocolatiers and chocolate makers. Admission includes ten coupons (three for kids) redeemable for chocolate samples at the Festival. Tickets for the Festival can be purchased for entry at three different times. Tickets can be purchased for whichever time is most convenient; the chocolate vendors are the same throughout the day.
The Chocolate Conference, also included with a ticket purchase, takes place in an adjoining room of the Addison Conference Centre and kicks off at 10:00 AM with the Chocolatiers’ Roundtable — a free-flowing panel discussion with all participating chocolatiers. Adrienne Newman (Madame Cocoa) will return as the Chocolate Conference’s mistress of ceremonies. While all classes are included with a ticket purchase, space is limited and is on a first come, first seated basis.
Tickets range from $20-$60 for adults and $5 for children under 12.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Quarter Bar & Grill: $2.25 wells / $3 house wine / $3 frozen margaritas / $4 meltdowns / $2 domestic pint
- Dream Cafe: 1/2 off beer and wine
- The Mucky Duck: $3 wells, $3 drafts, half-price appetizers
- India West Fine Dining & Lounge: $3 beers, $5 premium wells, $5 wines by the glass, $5 signature cocktails, half-price appetizers
- Flying Saucer: $3 Texas pints
- Photos: Vintage aircraft wowed families at Cavanaugh Flight Museum's Fall Fly Days
- Casting call: GSN's American Bible Challenge seeks holy braniacs
- Theater review: WTT's Red Hot Patriot sizzles with wit and wisdom
- Eat your way through Addison Oktoberfest 2013 with this food guide
- Polka Dot Bakery in Addison offers sweets, lunch, and wine