International Ballet Theater Inaugural Performance
The International Ballet Theater presents the inaugural performance of its 2013-14 season at 8 p.m. on Saturday, October 26. The evening will be comprised of a two-fold performance: Act One is a tapestry of classical and contemporary ballet works including variations from Paquita and Don Quixote. Act Two is a reprise of The Weaving, the Broadway dance narrative portraying the inspirational life of Corrie ten Boom. The Weaving is directed by Gloria Moulopoulos and produced by Southlake resident and founder of the IBT and Studio A Dance, Anita Conley.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- St. Pete's Dancing Marlin: $2.50 domestics / $3.50 wells / $1 off wines
- Sambuca: Half priced cocktails, wines by the glass, pizzas and appetizers
- Maracas Cocina Mexicana: $3.50 Skinny-ritas, $3.50 Frozen Margaritas, $3.50 well drinks
- Cadillac Bar: $1 off beer, wells and margaritas
- Sunset Lounge: $3 you-call-its
See more events classified as:
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day