Preservation Dallas Fall Architectural Tour
to 2 PM
3636 Turtle Creek Boulevard , Dallas, TX
$40 - $100
Preservation Dallas is proud to present a remarkable collection of mid-century modern homes. The day begins at Kalita Humphreys Theater with a breakfast and architectural symposium featuring DMN architecture critic Mark Lamster, architectural historian Dr. Kate Holliday, and Larry Speck, FAIA, architect. The tour includes 6 houses and the patron level tour includes an additional house, plus an invitation to the exclusive patron party house.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Pictured: Mark Lamster
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- DISH Restaurant and Lounge: $2 off Specialty Cocktails; $3 all Call Drinks; $3 Domestic Beers; $4 Import Beers; Reduced Priced Select Appetizers
- Place at Perry's: 1/2 off wines by the glass, $2 bottled beer, $4 draft, $8 martini
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- The Quarter Bar: $2 Wells, $2 Domestics & $4 House Wine
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre