Haunted Halloween Bash
10261 Technology Boulevard East , Dallas, TX
$10 - $20
A Haunted Halloween party that includes live music, a wicked photo booth and costume contest. Admission is $10 at the door and $20 after 10 p.m. and includes drink specials and other haunted surprises. VIP packages are also available for purchase.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Genghis Grill: $1.75 drafts, $1.75 domestics, $2 imports
- Texas Land & Cattle Steakhouse: $2 drinks, $3.50 margaritas, $3.50 sunset cosmos / 1/2 off appetizers
- Genghis Grill: $1.75 draft, $1.75 domestics, $2 imports
- Chili's Grill & Bar: $3.50 (16 oz) & $4 (23 oz) domestic drafts, $3 margaritas, $2.50 wells, $3.50 house wine
- Humperdinks: $3 pints, $4 Crown & Downs, $1 off all wines by the glass, $2 off all shareable and small plate appetizers
- Flying nerds to battle at national flugtag competition in Las Colinas
- TABC says Dallas club promoted "excessive consumption" the night Josh Brent drank there
- Photos: See the creative characters of Comic Con 2013
- With a star-studded lineup, Dallas Comic Con may not be just for geeks
- Dancers sue Baby Dolls for refusing to compensate them