Underwater Pumpkin Carving
3000 Grapevine Mills , Grapevine, TX
$15 - $19
Don your favorite costume and get ready for some frightful family fun at SEA LIFE Aquarium Grapevine with several Halloween-themed activities, scary fish facts, a pumpkin patch photo opportunity and under water pumpkin carving. Watch highly trained divers compete head-to-head on who can carve the best jack-o-lantern in the shortest amount of time.
Admission is $19 for adults, $15 for children ages 3 to 12, and free for kids 2 and under.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Chili's Grill & Bar: $2.25 (16 oz) & $3.25 (23 oz) domestic drafts, $3.99 margaritas, $2.50 wells, $3 house wine
- Big Racks BBQ: $4 Patron Silver and Jagermeister shots
- Cozymel's: $2.50 house margaritas, $3 Fruit Margaritas, beer specials
- Uncle Buck's Brewery & Steakhouse: $2.50 pints, $2.50 wells, $4.50 glass of house wine
- Big Racks BBQ: $2 domestic pints, $3 wells, $6 premiums, $6 domestic pitchers
- Lightning caused fire that completely destroyed home in Coppell
- Celebrate Shark Week in real life, in Grapevine
- Theater review: Runway Theatre plays Talking Pictures as a sincere drama with a dash of comedy
- Dallas Cowboys' favorite Coppell Deli moving into adjacent building
- Theater review: The spirit of NOLA flows through the characters of A Streetcar Named Desire