benefiting North Texas Food Bank
to 2 AM
2847 North Henderson Avenue , Dallas, TX
Our annual pumpkin carving to raise money for a local charity will be from Wednesday, October 16th until Halloween night. For $10 you get a pumpkin, a carving kit and a free pint of Guinness, Smithwicks or Black & Tan. The Old Monk matches your $10. Last year we raised $9,220 for North Texas Food Bank.
Carvings available Mondays thru Thursdays 3pm-close and Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays open-9pm.
We will take a photo of your pumpkin and post it on our Facebook page where you and your friends can vote for this year's best. A $75 gift card for first place, a $50 gift card for 2nd place and $25 for third.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- The Grape: $2 select beers / $3 premium wells / 1/2 price wines by the glass
- Chuy's: $2.75 domestic beers, $3.95 house margaritas, $7.50 house Texas martinis
- Corner Bar & Grill: $2 domestic drafts
- Stan's Blue Note: $1 off beer and wine, $0.50 off liquor
- Sushi Axiom (Closed): drink specials and ½ price appetizers, ½ price rolls
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy