2013 Halloween Tour and Tasting
to 7:30 PM
701 Galveston Ave. , Fort Worth, TX
Everyone will get a super limited, Rahr Glow-in-the-Dark Halloween pint glass and we will be serving up our Pumpkin Beer, Bucktooth Punkin-Head all night long. Bucktooth Punkin-Head will not be packaged or made commercially available outside of the brewery, so come out if you want a taste. We will also have our annual costume contest with CASH PRIZES. The best dressed male and female will walk away with $100 each.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Chat Room Pub: $2 wells, $2 domestic drafts, $2 domestic bottles, $3 you call it
- Crossroads Lounge: $1 drafts, $2.50 longnecks, $2.75 wells
- The Usual: $1 off mixed drinks, beer and glasses of wine / $2 off cocktails
- Chat Room Pub: $2 wells, $2 domestic drafts, $2 domestic bottles, $2 wells
- Chat Room Pub: $2 wells, $2 domestic drafts, $2 domestic bottles
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- South Korean transplant expands “Seoul-searching” dance group to Dallas