Second Annual Halloween Hoedown
2929 N. Henderson Ave. , Dallas, TX
A portion of the night’s sales will go to benefit Family Gateway, the leading Dallas community to end child homelessness.
The bar will serve $8 drink specials for the evening featuring Slaughtered Mule made with Titos, Voodoo Blues made with Moet, Texas Bloodhound made with Jim Beam Jacobs Ghost, Zombie Handshake made with Patron, The Evil Eye made with No. 3 Gin, The Witch Doctor made with Buffalo Trace and Heavenly Cinn made with Fireball. A special prize will be given to the best hillbilly outfit in the house. Southern Renaissance, a local rock and roll band, will take the stage at 7 p.m.
Any one who comes to the party in costume will receive a raffle ticket and be entered for a chance to win one of many exciting prizes. Cash prizes of $200, $100 and $50 will be given to first, second and third place for best dressed, respectively.
The hoedown kicks off at 5 p.m. Reservations for the party are not necessary however, if you plan on staying for dinner, reservations are encouraged and can be made by calling 214.827.9900.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Knox Street Pub and Grill: $3 Jello Injectors
- Sangria Tapas y Bar: half-price bottled wine with purchase of meal
- Nosh Euro Bistro: $4 domestics / $5 select imports / $6 select glasses of wine / $5 cocktails
- The Mint: $7 Ultimate Cosmopolitan, $7 Sake Sangria
- Stan's Blue Note: $2.95 vodka drinks, $1.75-$2.95 beer specials
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy