2917 Fairmount Street , Dallas, TX
The pumpkin beer craze continues to excite us. We love this time of year when pumpkin beers are all around us, the weather starts to cool down and the leaves aren't quite dead yet. We're tapping five of the best pumpkin beers available in Dallas. Saint Arnold Brewing Company Pumpkinator, Southern Tier Brewing Company Pumking & Warlock, Dogfish Head Beer Punkin, and Stevens Point Brewery Whole Hog Pumpkin Ale. So wear a costume if you want and come taste for yourself which one you think is best. It promises to be a gourd damn good time.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Renfield's Corner: $1 off draughts / $1 off house drinks / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- JR's Bar & Grill: $4.25 wells / $4.25 domestic longnecks
- Jake's Old Fashioned Hamburgers: $2 domestic bottles, $2 cosmos and appletinis, $3 calls, $3 schooners
- The Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek: half-price specialty cocktails, beer and glasses of wine
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre