2013 Bedford Blues and BBQ Festival: John Mayall / Jimmie Vaughan / Buddy Guy
Three legendary bluesmen, John Mayall, Jimmie Vaughan, and Buddy Guy, will headline the 2013 Bedford Blues & BBQ Festival. The hot music isn’t the only thing smoking during the event. BBQ pit masters from around the world will compete for prize money in a cook-off sanctioned by the Kansas City Barbecue Society.
Fri., Aug. 30
6 p.m. Escape (Journey tribute band)
Sat., Aug. 31
2:30 p.m. Blues Boy Willie
4 p.m. Texas Slim Trio
6:15 p.m. Buddy Whittington
7:45 p.m. John Mayall
9:15 p.m. Jimmie Vaughan
Sun., Sept. 1
2:30 p.m. James Hinkle & Friends
4 p.m. The Royal Rhythmairs
6:15 p.m. Josh Weathers
7:45 p.m. Wayne Toups
9:15 p.m. Buddy Guy
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Theater review: Journey through dimensions with a clan of kids in A Wrinkle in Time
- Theater review: ONSTAGE's Assassins wilts, except for a few solid performances
- Theater review: The Civil War at Artisan serves up a musical tapestry and visual feast
- Theater review: Onstage in Bedford's rendition of Proof underwhelms
- Theater review: Artisan Theater Company's production of 42nd Street draws you in and lifts you up