Celebrity Waiter Luncheon
benefiting Family Gateway
Celebrities will entertain guests with amusing antics to seek tips benefiting Family Gateway’s mission to end child homelessness. The list of participating celebrities includes Amy Vanderoef, Aubree-Anna, Darren Kozelsky, Dawn Mellon, Lisa Garza, Deanna Johnson, LeeAnne Locken, Liz Mikel, Lynae Fearing, Matt Nordgren, Shane Walker, Shona Gilbert, D’Andra Simmons, and Ashley Burghardt.
Individual tickets can be purchased for $250 and tables of 10 are available starting at $3,000 for a one-star sponsorship table. Registration will begin at 11 a.m. and the luncheon will start at noon on Friday, September 6th, 2013. Mystery Bags containing unique gifts can be purchased prior to the event for a donation of $100.
Pictured: Lisa Garza
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse: $2 drafts and $2.50 wine
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas
- Fedora Northern Italian: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day