Celebrity Waiter Luncheon
benefiting Family Gateway
September 6, 2013
Celebrities will entertain guests with amusing antics to seek tips benefiting Family Gateway’s mission to end child homelessness. The list of participating celebrities includes Amy Vanderoef, Aubree-Anna, Darren Kozelsky, Dawn Mellon, Lisa Garza, Deanna Johnson, LeeAnne Locken, Liz Mikel, Lynae Fearing, Matt Nordgren, Shane Walker, Shona Gilbert, D’Andra Simmons, and Ashley Burghardt.
Individual tickets can be purchased for $250 and tables of 10 are available starting at $3,000 for a one-star sponsorship table. Registration will begin at 11 a.m. and the luncheon will start at noon on Friday, September 6th, 2013. Mystery Bags containing unique gifts can be purchased prior to the event for a donation of $100.
Pictured: Lisa Garza
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Green Room: $3 Domestics, $3 Wells, $3 WInes, $5 select appetizers
- Sambuca: Half priced cocktails, wines by the glass, pizzas and appetizers
- Dallas Comedy House: $3 Wells, $3 Domestics, $4 Wine
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- Deep Sushi: $3 wells, 1/2 off beer, discount sake / 1/2 off sushi
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July