Friday on the Green
to 10 PM
1100 Lipscomb Street , Fort Worth, TX
Friday on the Green is the monthly concert series presented April-October by Fort Worth South, Inc. in partnership with the Fort Worth Weekly. The event is held at Magnolia Green, located on Lipscomb between Magnolia and Rosedale.
Friday on the Green regularly attracts hundreds during the warm weather months with the region’s best live music, tasty food and drinks, and the fun and relaxed atmosphere of a big neighborhood picnic. Groups of families and friends show up with blankets, chairs and pets to enjoy a lineup of two or three great local bands and great food from food trucks, and beer from Rahr & Sons Brewing Company and Coors Light.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Chat Room Pub: $2 wells, $2 domestic drafts, $2 domestic bottles
- Chadra Mezza and Grill: $2 drafts (excluding seasonal), half-price Lebanese wine by the bottle, free hummus at the bar, Pooches on the Patio
- Finn MacCool's: $2 domestic drafts, $2 domestic bottles
- Chat Room Pub: $2 wells, $2 domestic drafts, $2 domestic bottles, $2 wells
- Crossroads Lounge: $1 drafts, $2.50 longnecks, $2.75 wells
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- South Korean transplant expands “Seoul-searching” dance group to Dallas