benefiting Love, Hope, Strength Foundation
Jackopierce will being doing an acoustic duo set, a band set, and have special guest appearances by Patrice Pike, Evan & Jaron & Matt Scannell from Vertical Horizon to celebrate 25 years of great Dallas music.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Stoneleigh P: $2.75 drafts, $3.50 wells
- Boxwood T & G: $1 off drafts, $5 featured wine, $5 featured craft cocktails, and $5 featured small plates
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Hully & Mo Restaurant & Tap Room (Closed): $2 off cocktails and wine / $2.50 domestic bottles / $3.50 imports / $3 wells
- Reno's Chop Shop Saloon: $2.50 Wells, $2.50 Domestic Beers
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy