Fort Worth Rock Assembly II
to 2 AM
937 Woodward Street , Fort Worth, TX
$10 - $25
Local and regional bands from Denton, Dallas and Fort Worth pay tribute to some of the best rock bands from 1965-1985, from Led Zeppelin to The Beatles to The Doors to The Cars to Elvis Presley to Elvis Costello.
Sun City 3-3:45pm
Igneous Grimm 4-4:45pm
Foxtrot Uniform 5-5:45pm
Whiskey Folk Ramblers 7-7:45pm
War Party 8-8:45
Un Chien 11- 11:45pm
Son of Stan 12-1am
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Goodwin (More About this Band)
Lindby (More About this Band)
Whiskey Folk Ramblers (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
- Jake's Hamburgers: $3 calls / $2 domestic bottles / $3 schooners / $2 cosmos & appletinis
- Embargo: $2 domestics, $2.50 wells, $3 margaritas, $5.75 mojis
- Chuy's: $2.75 domestic beers, $3.95 house margaritas, $7.50 house Texas martinis
- Barcadia: $4 u-call-its
- Paddy Red's Irish Pub: $3 wells, $2.75 pints, $5 pitchers, $3.25 Long Islands
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- Chef Tim Love: Despite Lonesome Dove fire, "we will reopen stronger"