Back to Football Rally Day
September 7, 2013
The day before the season opener against the New York Giants, the Dallas Cowboys host the Back to Football Rally Day with Dallas Cowboys alumni, Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, and fan entertainment such as photo opportunities with Super Bowl trophies and fun for the kids on the field. The Rally Day includes the choice of a VIP guided tour or self-guided tour of AT&T Stadium.
Admission is $14.50 to $27.50. Parking is free.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Mexican Inn Cafe: $3.50 margaritas (14 oz) / $4.50 margaritas (20 oz) / $3 wells / $3 drafts (22 oz) / $2 drafts (12oz)
- The Black-eyed Pea: $1 off all drinks / 1/2 off appetizers
- Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen: $2.95 Coors Light, $4.95 margaritas, $4.95 hurricanes (frozen or rocks) / $4.95 dozen cold boiled shrimp
- Chili's Grill & Bar: $2.25 (16 oz) & $3.25 (23 oz) domestic drafts, $3.99 margaritas, $2.50 wells, $3 house wine
- Olenjack's Grille: $2.50 domestic beers (Coors Light, Bud Light, Budweiser, Miller Lite & Rolling Rock) & wells, $5 house white & red wine
- Anderson Cooper talks war, being gay and Real Housewives at UT-Arlington
- 11 worst stadium names, in honor of Globe Life Park
- New name for Texas Rangers' ballpark: Globe Life Park in Arlington
- Male Yorkshire Terrier found in Grand Prairie
- Theater review: Four women go soul-searching in Italy in Enchanted April