Naked Cowboy Finals
2822 McKinney Avenue , Dallas, TX
The five finalists from the contest to win a Naked Cowboy franchise will compete in the finals, which feature the original Naked Cowboy, who will be making a special appearance and performing at The MAT that night during halftime of the Dallas Cowboys/New York Giants game as well as one hour after the game.
Photo of The Naked Cowboy by AP Photo/Mary Altaffer
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- The Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek: half-price specialty cocktails, beer and glasses of wine
- Manny's Uptown Tex-Mex Restaurante: $4.25 house margaritas / $2.75 domestics / $3 imports
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- Bread Winners Cafe and Bakery: $1 off all wine, beer and cocktails
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre