Naked Cowboy Finals
September 8, 2013
2822 McKinney Avenue , Dallas, TX
The five finalists from the contest to win a Naked Cowboy franchise will compete in the finals, which feature the original Naked Cowboy, who will be making a special appearance and performing at The MAT that night during halftime of the Dallas Cowboys/New York Giants game as well as one hour after the game.
Photo of The Naked Cowboy by AP Photo/Mary Altaffer
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- The Library Bar: $5 house wines / $3 domestics / $4 imports / $7 Library exclusive cocktails
- Urban Taco: Half-price select draft beers, $5 house margaritas, $5 house mojitos, free salsa trio with alcohol purchase
- JR's Bar & Grill: $4.25 wells / $4.25 domestic longnecks
- Jake's Old Fashioned Hamburgers: $2 domestic bottles, $2 cosmos and appletinis, $3 calls, $3 schooners
- The Quarter Bar: $2 Wells, $2 Domestics & $4 House Wine
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Dude. Granada books Big Lebowski's Jeff Bridges for concert in April
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers